Hibernation Challenge.


Taken as the ship moves away from a loading point bound for Odaiba Port. 


***************************
As of today, I am taking a cold turkey treatment for the use of social media, mainly that of Instagram to give more time and attention to things that matters. It had been an ongoing battle and I think that is one necessary step, but still not the main one to go for. Still, I know that it will do me so well eventually. 

Whatever I want to write in the future, I intend to write it here. Who knows, it might be something people of the future would find useful just how Stoics are finding so much to embrace about the thoughts of Marcus Aurelius in his Meditations :D 

Yes, hun. I dream big and millenially in long term. 

Slowly putting life in order. Again. Longing for the old routine, but we all know that is just not gonna happen anymore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023