Saturday thoughts 02 Oct

 Yesterday, we were just talking about Kuya getting transferred to a new hospital and then just today, he is being discharged and deemed an outpatient. Meaning, he will be on his own and will just be picked up at his home whenever it is time for his treatments. 

I hope it all goes well. I hope he has someone with him at home to look after him. I hope I live close. But I am not yet ready to give up my life in here.

So many things going on right now and I just need to calm down and talk to Kuya about so many things as to how he plans to go and move forward with the treatments. 

Hopefully, with the local travel restrictions lifted, the international ones will also be loosened up and then we can have better arrangements for Kuya. 

I dont want him to go back to PH sooner coz who knows what is coming up, it is election, the pandemic isn't getting any better in there and just all sorts of problems coming up and about. 

I kind now understand the significance of craving for bears recently. It is the urge to just hibernate and hide from all these chaos. Then, getting to listen to La Vie En Rose to remind me that everything will still be alright. So many things. So many feelings. I just wanna live a good life, if going through all of these is part of it all, then so be it. 

May I traverse it with grace and gratitude. 

Love and light,

Kat 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023