13 July 2022

I haven't been really taking time to just sit down and do nothing. My mind has been wandering all over places and people and thoughts and the next thing I know, I haven't really accomplished much.

This morning felt a bit better after a stretch exercise, and then I had also gone out for more ropes and a meeting. It was nice. 

Then a notice in my inbox about my recently manifestation for an international trip, arrived. My Australian Visitor Visa has been granted :) Preparing all the documents for application was quite a journey which I thought has no end. But eventually, I was able to submit my application and today, with full on giggles, I am excited, imagining the long flight that I will be taking, the airport layovers and the musings this trip will have for me. 

Will be booking the flight and eventually will figure out ways  to responsibly manage funds as the flight schedule comes closer and closer. 

Taking time to figure things out, one step at a time. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023