3 July 2022

 No matter how tired I am today. I am just gonna write as much as I can about today. 

The Bousai Camp is back and I joined the Sunday event. I dragged my friend with me and I thought she will just be fine but I actually didn't consider a lot of things like the full schedule, things to do, what to bring and other things she might want to consider since its the only day off the week we got and she has a husband to come home to and not single like me. Next time. 

For me, I was happy and just grateful that we were able to drive back home safely. 

I started watching the new epis of Stranger Things but I cant concentrate so I will just re-watch when I am recovered. 

I certainly miss the Sundays that I spend on Zoom but today was a good break from the tech. 

Typhoon here we go. As long as there will be no thunderstorm and lightning, I probably will be fine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023