27 Aug 2022

 It is 1:39 AM as I type this away. 

I had gone to bed at midnight, abruptly cutting all conversations so I can stick with the 12 night cap, but here I am still wide awake and hoping that after this blog entry, I would be able to fall asleep. 

July 2022 felt like a very long month that suddenly ended and then August came and now, just about to leave. 

I don't even know why I stopped sitting down before bedtime to write about my days and my thoughts. Maybe at some point, I would like to admit that it felt like days were happy days. There were stressful moments as usual, like my car popping up with the maintenance icon telling me I need to see my car mechanic. The icon would appear and then would be gone. It drives me nuts. It drove nuts twice already. LOL. 

I think the reason why I couldn't sleep was because I didn't properly eat dinner. So, here I am, now just eating dinner. LOL. 

I have met new friends in July and been in constant contact with them and Miyazaki life has been happier, that the offer to move to Okinawa is now hanging in a balance of decision. 

If it all goes well, I am to go as early as October. I don't know if I would like to do that anymore. Given that I might also consider other migration plans from elsewhere. 

Hayst. Other than these bright future issues I have, life has been good. I feel guilty that I had  been not 100% present around my sisters tonight coz I was also doing other tasks and talking to other people, too. 

Tomorrow, I'm gonna go on my final camping for the month of August and I am ready to make a Reel of all the adventures I took. 

Oh life, oh Lord, Thank you. And I pray to be more of service to You. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023