2 Dec 2022

Halu!

Just finished with the laundy and about to take it for a dry spin but before that I was able to eat a heavy breakfast, and do an hour of lecture in edx.org about leadership. I also had to send an inquiry email about my desire to get back on track with my graduate school current program chair. I apparently had sent it to a different person. 

For now, here's whats gonna happen for this morngin:


Drop off the laundry for spin, go to the back for deposits. 

Ask about the reservation of the coworking space.

Create invoice for a private lessons that had been unpaid.

Clean the house.

Telephone booth drill as warm up and then 30-min workout before shower 

Nap

go to work 

Go to the newly-arrived girls' flat to drop off some basic stuff. 

Go home.

Read again.

Sleep well. 

Ofcourse, tell the people I care about that I love them so much. 


And off we go for the day it will be. 


I still have flights and schedules to finalise for my upcoming holiday in the Philippines for 2023. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023