26 Dec 2022

 A day after Christmas. 

My friend and I decided to go for an afternoon coffee/study at a coffee shop at the mall.

She is studying for term tests and I am just cleaning up my downloads folder, checking on some admin work I had left on and browsing and so I started writing. 

It always feels good to be just like this. Being able to write about life and all. 

I miss home. 

Last night, I wasn't really on my best self when my siblings called up and they had to drop the call and let me be. And today, I just did morning errands, laundry and of course, shopping of stuff that I don't really need.  

I am contemplating on buying an iPad and an iPhone. An iPhone because the current one I am using has very bad battery life. I bought it second hand a year ago just for storage of photos and videos that had been doing for my ropeflow practice and training. 

An iPad for more portability and lesser use of paper but still be able to write with the pen-and-paper-like feeling. 

Hopefully I get to decide which ones and how would I get it. I really just wanna be able to finish my thesis-writing subject in grad school. 

I, myself, is just so done with me whining and wishing but not really doing anything about moving forward with the writing and completing and graduating. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023