31 Jan 2023

 Tita Meow goes Plantita in 2023! 


Ending Month 1 with a couple new things I have never tried before: 1. Learning how to care for plants and 2. Getting myself my first (take note: first) snap and build action figure of a Hello Kitty x Gundam theme. 


I had always watered my lola’s plants in the yard but never really bothered to learn about anything about plants until recently. 


A lot of complaining about January feeling like a very long month and here is it, on it’s 31st day. 


Hmmm. I wonder what the rest of 2023 has to offer? Well, the 11 months will definitely just pass by if you dont take time to slow down from the demands of adulting and life itself. Go and try something new, functional and maybe (?) sunstainable. If it’s new like taking care of plants like I am starting, let’s hope these living things learn to thrive with a non-greenthumb human being like me. 😁



Comments

  1. Taking care of plants calms your mind. So keep doing it even if sometimes, we fail--- may nalalanta, di namumulaklak o may namamatay. It's a nonstop education.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023