20 Feb 2023

 Kids are on the side and minding their own thing as we wait for other kids to come and have their monthly English lesson with me. 

Today was quite eventful. It is still hard to wake up at 6:30 in the morning, but had been getting good sleep, nonetheless after a long day, is good. 

****

Getting back to this writing past midnight but still dating it for 20th of Feb as I just burned hours checking on luggage that I don't think I will ever buy because I am cost cutting and I am hoping that I would get something at a secondhand shop tomorrow for a good price. 

I really should be sleeping by now. Tomorrow, I wake up early for breakfast, go for a quick jog coz I don't really run, just wanna enjoy the weather and the warming days ahead, and get on with the writing I promised my dear friend for her birthday. 

Also, I just got less than a month to prepare for the training that I wanna do, might as well do what I can. 

Thank you for today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023