Deary Dear Glass of Wine...

I grew up in a place always badly-stricken by typhoon. But all through those years, those typhoon moments were the worst nights of my life. I couldn't sleep. I kept worrying even for just torrential rains and thunderstorms. I had to stay awake in case we had to evacuate.

Today, as forecast is being delivered, I can't help but worry again. Though, I know, I am in a better place, a better building and also, I have no one else to worry about but myself, I still worry.

Also, I don't want to tell my family back home about it coz for sure they will also worry about me.

So, I will just drink a glass of wine and hopefully that would put me to sleep.

Right now, all I feel is the calm before storm and it freaking scares the hell out of me. Every pieve of news about storms scares me and I can never be brave enough not to show any form of panic nor fear.

Deary dear glass of wine, put me to deep sleep get me through this night. Then, tomorrow night, I will take you again, sleep,  until all these chaos is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023