Today's weather was.....

365 QOTD

Today's weather was.....

Sunny @ almost 27 degrees. Almost summer.


Today's highlight was my Miyazaki girlfriend's ambush lunch date with me.






We haven't been together for a long time and so today T's husband is on an out-of-the-country business trip, she is able to go out in the afternoons and meet us. But most of the time, she spends with her parents-in-law or Indonesian friends.

My Okinawa trip is almost all good and ready. My friend is kind enough to arrange the tours and tickets and so, I can't help but be more excited with the after-meeting activities that we will have.

The beach, waterfalls, snorkeling and experiencing local life all in one day, I don't know how we will do that, but definitely grateful for having great and wonderful friends around.

I haven't gone back to the sleep pattern. Like right now, it's past 1am, I should be sleeping already, done with the diary and not typing this. I have to get up early tomorrow morning coz my PPNProject is definitely on!

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023