Are you happy?

365 QOTD

Are you happy?

I felt so tired to day. But if I am happy, I guess I am. I am happy to be tired for something meaningful. At the same time, I am lonely as well.

Going back home to an empty, cold apartment daily is just something I have gotten used to and I don't wanna get used to it.

Crazy days ahead. Crazy days ahead. Trying to keep my head free from worries but I am not sure if that is going to happen so soon.

Breathe. Pray. Breathe. Pray.

Good days ahead. Just let the storm pass you by for now, Kat.
God has your back.


*****
"So, what do you want to do next meeting?" I asked my Level 2 class. I am letting plan their day. Their final week next week. An obvious amount of surprise was seen on the girl's face, (like "huh?" "Are you asking me for real?") and so they did. Next week will be all about Catch Ball, Spelling Game and a worksheet we missed doing today because they had so much fun doing mental math with the Jenga Blocks.

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023