Push 3.0 (Japan Edition)

Just when I should be writing more...
I am not writing at all...

Just when I need to be writing more...
I am losing the energy...

As I figure out my life for the next few weeks, I pray for strength, lesser distractions and tons of inspirations.

As I try to design my dreams and complex ideas into something real, I seek wisdom and faith that things will fall into place.

I am scared. So scared that sometimes I am not sure if I am doing things right. Or if they even have meaning at all. Yet, I am excited and holding on to that deep faith that things happen for a good reason and that I just need to believe as there are still a lot of people who are willing to bet on me.

I should be the first one to trust myself.

So help me God.

Just keep pushing forward.

Comments

  1. I blog quite ooften and I seriously appreciate your content.
    This articl has really peaked my interest. I am going to takee a note of your website and kewep checking for new information about nce a week.
    I opted in for yur RSS feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your site.
    It appears as though some of the text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this
    is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen previously.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! that's one of my fave feelings -- yung sa gitna ng takot at excitement! good luck sa new endeavor kat! :) praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023