Quick Break.

I went out and agreed to meet someone today.
It was a good choice. A good break.

I almost forgot about our previous conversation and good thing that he called in and informed me that he is on his way, but for sure, he wasn't on his way until I replied to that notice an hour after he sent the message. LOL.

I was so engrossed with finishing the lessons, having that burger and enjoying the gloomy skies and the rustling sounds of the waves that I forgot to check my phone for messages until after I took a nap.

Good job self for being open again. Though not-so open, really. Still a good start.

Will there be a second date? Who knows. Today was really all conversations. We didn't even get to get something to eat. We just sat by the bench, facing the ocean, fired away with conversations, got bored in between and then, I realized that I need to catch the train back to the city.

If ever there is a second one, I promise to make sure that it will be over a hearty lunch or a warm afternoon coffee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023