Randomthoughts 06 June 2019

I haven't done this in awhile. Just letting in the thoughts flow almost unbarred. 

I still have 10 minutes before the bus arrives. So, let's get this on. 

1. I had sauteed spinach for breakfast. I also had a small cup of granola with non-fat milk. 😄

2. I have an average of 2 cups of black coffee a day. 

3. I need to consume a liter of water every day. 

4. I am excited for my Boox N96ML to arrive! Hopefully it arrives later today. 

5. I seem to be good at starting something but not really good at keeping it going. Ugh. Now, just gotta curate the ways so I keep going. 

6. I thought of setting up my profile on Tinder again, but I just can't. And I'm grateful that I am not having that energy to do so. What more for other dating apps. 🤣

7. My resources are starting to ran out. I need to figure out my way to Kuala Lumpur pretty soon! Exciting times ahead of me. 

8. My final grades aren't out yet. I just really hope I qualify to push thecMA degree further. If not, then, I'll enrol to the Distance Learning MA degree 😂. 

9. Alladin is out. 

10. More water please. 

10 in 10 minutes! Woohoo! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023