sudden.

I suddenly felt down today.

It's the first day of the time of the month. The hormones are screaming in and out. The worries just burst out as well. And I think this is one of the many emotional breakdowns I have been battling for as long as I can remember.

I can't seem to hold on to optimism today.

Then, there is that sudden feeling of needing to cry, to hug someone, to have that sense of security in my being that I just can't seem to find anywhere. Well, it is inside me, but today, I can't dig it out of me.

I am trying to close my eyes to pray, but my tears just won't stop from flowing and so I just decided to write it down here. Hoping someday, when I read this, feeling better, I can have that sense of pride for surviving this stage if ever I do survive. Or if not, at least those people who will take time to read this, will know that I tried.

They said that enumerating the concerns and issue could help shed some light, re-align priorities and provide doable actions for each.

I will probably do that. I have to take a walk later.

Comments

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web
    page and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to
    looking at your web page for a second time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023