Does anyone owe you money?

365 QOTD

Does anyone owe you money?

What a question after a hiatus. I miss you my little space.
Hmmm.. Not that I can remember. Maybe?
I would rather be on the lending side of this spectrum rather than the one seeking for rescue. Been there and it was never a good feeling to be on the needing side.


***********
Talking about time and a few weeks more to go for my homecoming in mid-October.

I should really get to deeper readings for the upcoming exam but here I am, can't even get one of the lesson guides done. Having a hard time picking up that writing chakra flowing. Deep sigh.

I just need to get it back.
I need it badly.

Today I got one task out of 10 accomplished.
Forgive thyself and get a good sleep.

Tomorrow is Tuesday, at least get done with 3 out of 10. Why not make it all of them when you can.

Let's eye all of the 10.

Good night, Kat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023