9th of the 9th, 2020

Second day in Shibushi and I already miss my own bed. Though here, I am sleeping in a hotel bed, someone gets to clean my room and I just have to go to the restaurant and somebody will hand me a tray of a Japanese style breakfast. 


I took an early morning walk with my toy drone and reached the closest park in the area. Since no one was there, I was able to freely fly my toy and did editing while I was eating breakfast. Not a good edit at all, but who cares?! 

Work had been as usual. I tried not to take in coffee in the afternoon, but it just didn’t work out that way. I still made my way downstairs and grabbed a cup of cafĂ© latte before 5pm and I survived the 3-hour work. LOL. Hallelujiah. 

For dinner, I decided to just get something from Hotto Motto which I actually didn’t get to finish. Will probably sleep after this and a few pages of my current read. 

I miss Miyazaki. 

For me, it has that balance of rush and calm. Shibushi for a week, every month would probably be enough. Or maybe this is the last time. Who knows. I had been told that my next hotel school is in Kokubu, Kagoshima. It is getting farther and farther. 

On Sunday I plan to take the earliest train bound for Miyazaki so I can be home before 9am and be able to unpack stuff as soon as I can and regain footing with the normal weekend activities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023