What are you questioning?

 366 QOTD 

What are you questioning? 

The inequality in opportunities. 

I was sitting beside this person and out of the blue he asked me, if I had ever travelled outside Asia. I said no, I want to but I still need to provide show money, a bank certificate with enough funds to show that I can provide for my travel, so they can provide me with visa. But as for him, he just grabs his passport, book a flight almost anywhere in the world and he is off to somewhere already. 

Why is that? 

*****************

Every time I would sit next to this person, I would always internally just envy him that opportunities for him seem pretty easy to come across. But that is something I had just assumed, for sure he has inner battles, doubts and challenges to overcome as well. We all do. Nonetheless, for what it's worth, I am grateful to know this person in my life. The energy, the vibe, the love for adventure, the choice of a healthy lifestyle, quite a good partner to run into, even for a temporary time. 

I can ask a lot of questions. I think that's why I am restless most of the time, I have been trying to find answers even for questions that aren't supposed to be asked at the moment, that one I am learning not to ask. Reminding myself to choose my battles and focus on the goals I have set for myself. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023