Thanksgiving Thursday

I'm enjoying this dictation option it makes my life easier.

Today is Thanksgiving day and I know I'm not American but since I've worked for an American company for quite a while it's just embodied to me and for some reason I think it's also the reason why I like Thursday as it is this is so full of gratefulness enjoy for the day I guess so. 

I can get used to this I just now read about my day and then it's written down by somebody else or by a computer anyway so this morning I woke up at around 730 but I didn't wake up I didn't get up until eight thirtyish.

I was able to make a decent breakfast ofEggs sunny side up, bacon and sky flake crackers.

I made an early trip to the City Hall for some government papers course had to talk to Jerlyn about some things. After that I made my way to pick up donations from the center.This is where the gratefulness come in, the center offered to extend their help as a drop off center for donations until January 31 next year which means we would be able to gather more stuff to be able to donate to those affected by the typhoon in the Philippines.

I busied myself after that with laundry cleaning organizing dates for the teacher training.I was also able to buy a bunch of roses to fill my flower vase for the week. This is my life not that I want it to be but I think it's still a good life and I'm grateful for the people that are in it either virtually or physically.

There is a part of me that wants to ask for more but I'd rather not. I told myself to stop chasing dreams people and other things that I don't have at the moment but I want to have. I am so grateful if people would decide to stay in my life because they think it's good my only wish is that my being me would be enough for them to stay. I also pray that I would be able to help them grow in the person that they want to be the way that they want to be.

I could get used to this. I love this option to dictate words paragraphs and sentences. I have always loved to write but sometimes typing them out is a task. Hopefully discovering this option would help me be able to write more.

For whatever it is worth, 2020, thank you for the year that you have been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023