3:54 AM

I keep telling myself that I will blog something about my current life status. I actually have been doing that, just not written down ðŸ˜…. In my head most of the time especially when I am alone I have lotsa pouring in my head. 


Things have been difficult for me. That even sitting down and typing away which used to be my very own destressor has been hard. It had been difficult to find the time and courage to fully describe where i am currently at in my thoughts and in my life. 


To say I am stuck, is an understatement. I dont even know if what I have been struggling to complete and get an academic title for is meaningful. I just couldn't read nor write nor compose my thoughts like I used to. I lost it all. 

I am thinking that a lot of if has to do with the supplements I used to take in. I haven't had Usana in a while nor Memoplus and that's when I could really be so productive and just keep moving. 


Placebo or not, I am hopeful that once I get those meds when my care package arrives, I am in going to be in a bit of a better pace with my days and tasks. 


When things dont go as planned, we gotta find a reason why it is all happening, of course, I am not gonna fully blame myself. 


Self, I know you're doing your best. The ayuda is on the way! Hang in there! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023