18 Nov 2022

 Hi Self, how have you been? 


I had to take a long drive the other night because I had to pick up my lost wallet at the police station. 

Then today, I am up early, had an attempt at a 30-min ab workout which I loved and so I am going to do a 30 min workout daily. 

I am looking forward to building a lifestyle that isn't really much, but definitely enough to get me with my daily tasks and long term plans. 

This is how I like my days to go: 

Wake up.

Read Daily Devotion Booklet. 

Pray. 

Make the bed.

Drink a glass of water. 

Greet my partner a good morning. 

Lay down my yoga mat. 

Workout for 30 minutes. 

Breakfast.

Wash the dishes. 

Play the piano for 30-45 mins. 

Clean the house. 

Check my laptop for to do tasks for the island school, thesis-writing and other academic commitments.

Check calendar for daily schedules. 

Laundry. 

Prep lunch. 

Take a nap. 

Prep for work. 

Work. 

Go home. 

Dinner. 

Wash the dishes. 

Shower before bed. 

Skin and hair nightly routine. 

Read a book.

Sleep. 


I am still working on the academic tasks and other boring lifestyle activities. Well, it is a work in progress and I am a work in progress, learning to find the beauty in boredom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023