21 Nov 2022

Where do you begin with seeking new beginnings? 

Nope, I am not brokehearted. I am just ... feeling stuck again and again and I can't stop feeling as if my life has lost its meaning. I just keep looking at pictures from years ago with lots of adventures, trips here and there and encounters. 

Let's say that I am on Day 2 of my period cycle and anxiety hit me and here I am now. 

There are so many things I still want to do and here I am, I feel like I dont have much time left but I don't even know where to begin with all of it. 

Maybe to begin with, I always wanted to be involved with something related to education. I actually enjoyed doing that lecture video for the teachers in our island school. Maybe, maybe I should start there. 

I am waiting for the delivery guy but I feel like he is in his rebellious state that he would really wanna pop up in front of my doorstep last minute and I would be wasting a lot of hours of the day for nothing. 

Tomorrow is day off, so I'll just take that day to visit the immigration office. Today seems to be impossible for that already. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023