4 Sept 2023

Today has been busy and still grateful for it. 

I thought I lost the engagement ring that was given to me. I can't remember wearing it this morning. I only remember putting it in the little saucer plate I use to contain the earrings and specifically that ring whenever I had to take it off for the day. 

I had a feeling that it is just inside the house, so I left for the day for a long drive for work. 

Indeed, it was just there, but still I am confused that I had it mixed up with the crystal earrings in its own box. 

A lot of overthinking has been going on in my head, and I am glad that I didn't let it win over me the entire day. 

After all, if it was truly lost somewhere, I know in my heart that I looked for it. Honestly, the hands felt a little bit empty today without my fingers having nothing to fiddle with, my eyes had nothing to look as the ray of sun strikes into the tiny blue stone. 

It may not be that big, loud, sparkly-type of ring a girl could wish for, knowing that it wasn't the priority at the time of its acquisition, it was lovely surprise and declaration of promise.

I can't help but look forward to the wedding band. 

Comments

  1. Hoy! Engagement ring? Let me back read and I will definitely "ketchup."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023