Tuesday. Choose Day.

I realized that watching House MD with quite consistency felt like reading to me. Is thay an excuse or is it really what it feels to me? 

On my long drive on my way here to Kanoya, I also enjoyed listening to the audio of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F and it felt good. In some way, it was a good recall of the pages and thoughts I have certainly tried to absorb from the moment I have read of it and also forgotten the moment I let things fall apart. 

I am not fond of watching movies without subtitles, that was thecresding part, I think. 

I do miss the feeling of reading quietly, lost in the text, my physical body at rest while my whole mind has its own boob tube inside, scenes and people change as I read, I have the power to put me in the situation then and there.  

I like the feel of writing as if I al slowly painting a picture, not perfect coz in no way I have been good with art, but somewhat a Picasso-esque mode of cubism, patching thoughts and ideas to make it look like there is unity in the trail of thought eventhough there hardly been any. 

I worked out this morning and told myself that I really should keep reminding myself that I am not after that weight loss though in anticipation of the solidified active lifestyle, a fit and strong body is a good sign. 

I felt good sweating my body coz I know there’s no way I am capablr of cutting down my carbo intake (rice is life). 

And I think I deserve another House episode as I wrap this entry up. 

Tuesday, I chose to pick up my butt and wake up, drink coffee, eat carb, write, workout, take bath, and will choose to watch another House MD episode. Oh yeah, will choose to be ready to for work this late afternoon as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023