My How

I guess, I am really that easy to be figured out that my friend highly-recommended the movie The Hows of Us as a must-see. With an upcoming movie review the next day.

This line really touched my heart and reminded me of many things, including being grateful for everything and everyone in my life:

“Minsan talaga kung hindi mo man makamit ang pangarap mo, ibibigay naman sa ‘yo sa ibang paraan.” – Primo


*******
Dear You,

Today was one of the many long days, and one of the few all-fun-kind-of-day.
A day for conversations. For reconnecting. For connecting and putting perspectives into place.

Started the day with conversations about people who have "passion" about education and filling in the day surrounded by the people who can help me through it, people who believe in me and people who remind me to always strive to be a better person.

Every day, I promise to do things that could make me a better person and for days that I seem to give up on myself, I will learn to forgive and start trying again. So that when it's time for us to be together, I would be ready to face the world with you.

I could list a lot of Whys but my only How....

How do I help you find me?

My heart is waiting for that day, believing it will eventually come.

If not, could you please tell the universe to soon let me know, The Other How.

xoxo,
Meow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023