What was the easiest thing about today?

365 QOTD

What was the easiest thing about today?

Getting up from had been easy and I was excited to just go out and have that morning class.

*********

I haven't been writing lately. But I have tons of things to say and look back the past few weeks and days.

As always, it hasn't been emotionally easy to go through the days, but I had always found something to keep me occupied and distracted. As days are getting more and more closer to ending and nearing new beginnings.

I had an article published in a facebook page about being hopeless romantic and had been shared around 26 times as of this writing. I would like to think that that is still an achievement. Knowing that the theme of that essay was more of self-love and not of being heartbroken as a reason for not being "the chosen one".

Every day, my fear keeps beating louder. My days getting more really occupied with really busy stuff. Tasks are legitimately piling up and yet, there are moments that I chose to scroll and scroll.

The books I ordered kept coming.

I started packing up stuff for my upcoming move.

Tomorrow, I have a 1.5 hour class in the morning and after that, I need to complete 3 modules for note-taking and decided which text to build a lesson plan for a project. Sounds easy, but, believe me, it isn't. I always hate lesson planning but I know that like assessment, it is a very important part of teaching. Teaching becomes teaching because of planning. So, I really need to give it my best shot.

I should be doing yoga tonight, but it looks like I am calling it a pass tonight.

Glad to write tonight. Hope to write more in the coming days.

I think, I need to get a recorder. Like the one Litt uses in Suits. Ehehehehehe.

Comments

  1. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece
    of writing posted at this web page is truly pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023