I like it here.


“If it’s time to go, it is time to go.” I would always tell myself and even others.

At the moment I am rooted in this busy sub-tropic, laidback city and I am trying to think of reasons why I am still here despite everything that is going on.

For one, I chose to be here.
I like it here.
I love it here.

For one, the people around me are always genuinely warm, generous and accepting or so I thought. I know that there will always be someone I can turn to whenever I feel like I need some help. 

Another is the mission. I had put myself into a not-so-impossible mission of helping out my friends put up the school but I am not really sure if my efforts are being valid or if it is all gonna be worth it. 

I have some feeling of being lost, yet I find comfort to be with good friends that I had come to know here and in solitude that it offers. 

I'm still working on reasons giving concrete definitions, descriptions, persona about why I like this place, this city and its people. Making more room for reflections and making sure I stay away from trouble. 


Comments

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
    you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family members always say that I am wasting my time here at net,
    except I know I am getting familiarity every day by reading such pleasant
    articles or reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023