2 Thoughts before Bedtime

1. I realized how my mom enjoys following through my social media posted stories. I told myself that I will keep posting more stories-- for several purposes: for the fun of it and for my mom.

It is gonna be her birthday soon and it was such a bad decision to ask her what she wants....

She wants a thermal massager bed worth Php 150,000. Told her, it was perfect as a Christmas gift as it gives us time to save up and for the item to be on discount! HAHA.


*******
2. Life has been good. Not perfect, yet I know that I just need to keep my head above water and my life in motion just so I can keep going. I was able to survive almost a year with less than average of a paycheck, now that I have a little bit more, that means, I have more opportunity for saving and little investments to start with.

Little steps. Small goals. Big dreams. You got this, Kat.
Always remember that you got an Amazing God backing up your every plan, a loving family and wonderful friends all over.
Don't worry about your future partner, you are being worked into being a good one, so is your partner at the moment.
Pray without ceasing.
Ask and you shall receive.
Faith. Love. Hope.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023