The last thing I bought myself was _____________.

366 QOTD 

The last thing I bought myself was _____________.

... a recording microphone stand and a lyric stand :) 

*********

I have decided to make a bold move and I am excited to see myself back into the kind of self that I am working on. 

I have decided to make a full head on move about the critiquing of a research paper and submitting it for a due date and moving forward to my own first paper. 

Talk about priorities. Selfish as it may seem, I ought to take care of myself first before anybody else. I do not allow anybody to make me feel so small and unworthy of anything. Not without my consent. It was quite a tough battle and though I probably haven't seen enough of it, I still don't think I am investing my time and energy on the right place and with the right people. Well, they probably are so lucky to have me.. LOL. But I am not sure if I can say the same for them given how I have been feeling right now. I am grateful that at the start they took confidence in what I can do, but I am so hurt about how they treat me whenever I fall short of expectations. To think that the salary they gave me is way below the kind of things they expect me to do. Oh well. Those times were with consent and with my naive thoughts that it is part of growing up. It was never meant to be that way. So, I am letting go. I cannot afford to spend more of my energy, knowing that I am depleting myself of opportunities every single day. 

I can only hope that I am making the right move. Trusting my guts at this point, I know I am making a good decision that may seem not to be so good at this time, but definitely, will reap something better over time because I have detached myself away from things and people who are the reasons of every negative feeling that I am having right now. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023