Did you show someone appreciation today?

366 QOTD 

Did you show someone appreciation today? 

Not that as grand as that of posting it on social media. But I am really thankful that Rocky and friends let me join their usual weekend chill time. 

We went to a nearby beach for a walk, then a good dine-in at a beach park and then chilled at this coffee shop in the city before going home. 

It was so nice to have my feet soaked in seawater, letting the sound of the waves resonate calmness in me, and just taking a walk in the sand. 

**************

I logged on to Bumble (a dating app) a few weeks back and it surprisingly gained me people I can talk to. Getting back to it this year just triggered the cycle and now I am on the verge of deciding to shut it down again. But this time, I am not. I am keeping it just right there. Not ever in my phone, but still accessible on laptop but with more steps to get into, making it as hard and tedious as it can. I have to really, really learn accepting the realities of this modern dating shiznits. 

I met someone but things aren't like the fairy tales I have woven in my head. Nothing like that. 

Maybe that is something to appreciate... - the limited companionship this type of meeting can offer. It is still warm, conversation still exists and cuddles are available upon mutual agreement.

I probably am the one also not emotionally available as I have other tasks I want to focus on right now. There are just those days that...... for me not to breakdown, I chose to play that modern game of love and dating. 

****************

Let's see how the stars align further for you, Kat. 

Appreciate the presence of being and feeling and thinking.

****************

Starting today....

I am declaring Instagram just for the Stories posts.  

I am keeping this page, Life of Kat and my other, Daily Brain Farts and Snapshots, page for photos, statuses that I wanna preserve by uploading them here and there. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023