NBD Vol.4 No.Unknown Series of 2020


I have reactivated my Facebook profile. I honestly miss being in there too. But I am back to too much scrolling again, so I probably may have to deactivate it again? 

After school, I decided to go for a briskwalk by the riverside. On my way back, I wasn't able to start the tears from falling down. 

In my head I was trying to point out what are the events that had been triggering this down feeling and I know in my head what those things are. I just do not have the courage to speak out my mind yet. Or I do not have the energy to do so. 

I am happy with what I am doing. I don't wanna be here. I was happy. I don't wanna be here. Get me away from here. -- these are the lines that had been running in my head. I just gotta breathe and think but I can't do that while I am there. 

After coming home, I took a shower and tried writing this down. More scrolls on Facebook and will be calling it a day with a book on one hand, in bed.

It is a Thursday. Nothing goes wrong on a Thursday for me, but today, it was quite hard to find anything that is going right. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023