Day 1 of Year 33

It is 830AM JST as I type this away. 

I am tempted to stand up and prepare my coffee as the brewing machine had completed its task. But let me work on this first and do more later. 

Yesterday's birthday went pretty well. 

Woke up early, well not really. Or at least I did but didn't get to start chores til 8AM and finished it around 10AM, tried to write a lesson guide and then spent almost 3 hours at the gym. I always enjoy bath time right over there. 

Went home, took a nap. Woke up and did some more writing and tried printing some stuff for next week but the printer was action up so I thought I had to update the OS software and forgot to manually save the file I am working on. Luckily, it was on recovered mode after the update. 

Went out to meet someone for the second time and it all went fine. I am just glad to have someone to talk to, he wasn't supposed to know that it was my birthday but my tongue slipped for a bit and talked about the cancelled Harmonyland trip. 
 
Nonetheless, I am so relieved and happy for myself at the same time. Good job self for going out there. 

In the evening, my family had been bugging me to call but I didn't feel like talking to anyone so eventhough I was home, told them I was out. Then, my sister sent me a video of a birthday cake dedicated to me and my parents and sisters were singing the happy birthday song. And I just cried. 

Had a quick conversation with my cousin-sister and called it a day. 

Week-long holiday is over. Now, slowly getting back to the daily grind again. I can't believe I would say that I miss it. I am getting too comfortable in this set up of life. 

Let's see how the rest of the day will go forth. 

Coffee time for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023