Airplanes and Dreams

A few months ago, I had a vision of how this exact this is supposed to be:

I will be in Hong Kong for a day and I will spend a day in Disneyland and then I will take another plane the next day that will take me to Malaysia for that Asia Pacific-wide event.

But that isn't how it all gone.

I am still at the airport though. Bound for Tokyo. More of a birthday treat, reconnection and maybe checking out of my options.

Maybe next time, maybe some other time. I will make time.
Things are slow, so slow that sometimes I just want to give up and keep myself small and mediocre and unseen. But big dreams come screaming and can't just shut them down.

The upcoming dreams aren't design for an Asia Pacific-wide event anymore. It had gone deeper and more in depth in scope, no numerical value can represent and I would rather keep it at that.

Taking this trip as a refresher and reset.

Returning with more energy for greater hustles to come.


Comments

  1. whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like studying your
    articles. Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot of people are hunting round for
    this info, you could aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I don't read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured
    me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed
    me. Thank you, quite nice article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023