What is your own favorite physical feature?

365 QOTD

What is your own favorite physical feature?

Hmmm.. My eyes? Not that they are beautiful but it is a part of me that I know I can't hide nor lie. Or at least, it is a challenge for me to do so. 

And I always wish I had better arms and legs. LOL.

******************************

Two glasses of wine and a little tipsy as I type this away and after this, I am going to bed. 

The winds and rains outside had been steadily strong for the entire day and it as I have mentioned to someone, typhoon days aren't my best days-- would have been because classes are cancelled, a little cooler weather and just ready to chill at home. But has never been like that. 

At some point, I am grateful that this typhoon isn't heading down south to PH because with this intensity and length of time of exposure, I don't know what could be left of PH unscathed and unharmed when it passes. 

******************************
The needy state lingers and I have no way of fighting back the tears and immobility it has been causing me lately. It has been becoming more often and I just really need to keep being conscious and occupied. I want to write more to pour it all out but I just can't seem to find the courage and the exact words to work on it. Writing can drain energy, siphon words and yet, it is fulfilling. It is an outpour of emotions.

******************************
Nothing seem to excite me anymore. Nothing seem to worth-looking forward to. But still, I have made plans and I do intend to working on all of it. Slowly. One day, I will write about it and tell the world about happy I am. How grateful I am. 

For now, calling it a night as that two glasses of wine has taken its toll on me and my bed is ready to cradle me and keep me warm in this cold, stormy night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023