The funniest thing I've heard today

366 QOTD

The funniest thing I've heard today......

I can't remember anything specific..
Today was a good day. I spent it with 3 of the people closest I have here in Miyazaki. And it was just all fun and laughter around them.

Grateful for having spent lunch with a newfound friend in Rina. She is just a ball of laughter and giggles. I bet, there will be not a lot of down moments when she is around.

Grateful for exchange of photos from home.

Grateful for short exchange of convo with Kuya J in California. I can't wait for him to meet my other siblings and I hope he gets to connect with them the way he is with me.

Grateful for the chance of travel despite the gloomy weather.

Grateful for the wisdom and the willpower to study for a few hours this morning.

****
Though I still lots of pending stuff to do.
Keeping it real and going.
Will need to deliver as promised.

I missed going to the gym for 3 straight days and I think my usual issue is not with the gym sched it self but with the idea of bringing shower items and so I decided to just drop it all off and just grab my gym bag with the clothes and the shoes and head for the gym straight for an hour or less. I have to work on mastering the act of being there again and again for now. Working on the first 2 minutes and hopefully, I will not feel guilty for eating that chunk of rice again and again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023