Why?

366 QOTD

Why?

Hmmm... then this question word is the start of all the other whys...

Let's begin.

Why are you staying where you're at right now?

One will probably be because it had become my comfort zone. It is, despite the lack of financial security that I am experiencing, on top of that, I am enjoying the learning process that I am being exposed to, with the kids and my co-workers. It is humbling, but of course, I am also having my not-so-humble attitude springing up every now and then and I keep reminding myself of who I really am.

Why Japan?

It is a very nice place and I have been living in a very nice and laidback city, away from the hustle and bustle of life.

Why do you go to the gym?

For many reasons-- I need to find meaningful reasons to do when I go out of the house. I need to take care of my body and my health. Keeping an active lifestyle through workout can do that. Also, for me not to feel so guilty of eating rice almost every day.

Why do you blog?

Because I can. Writing/blogging helps me organize my thoughts, and keeps itself as an evidence of my life as it is. Thought not all is written here or anywhere else, whenever I read back to those stories I wrote, I can't help but be thankful that I get the chance to overcome the negatives and celebrate the positives.

Why are you single?

Because he hasn't found me yet. I have learned to enjoy my life of solitude, re-channel the love in different forms-- sharing, learning, conversing, writing and  empowering others. Praying for the good man to come and rescue me.

Why are you learning Python Programming?

I have always been interested in learning new things and learning Python gives me a lot of new opportunities and skills, eventually. Plus, it is a good way of keeping my time occupied, instead of swiping on a dating app. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023