What relaxes you?

366 QOTD

What relaxes you?

Good conversations over alcohol.
A good workout in the gym.
A great song while in the shower.
Writing about my day.
S*x would probably be the best release to relax but I am at the "wish mode" for that right now.

*******************

Weekend came and weekend will leave soon.
So grateful for closing the past week with good conversations, from honest to kept secrets and confessions.

Today is Mama's birthday. I greeted her differently this year. I would usually write some ode-like entry about her but today, I shared an anecdote of our usual Sunday video conversation and I couldn't be happier for having my birthday greetings like that this year.

I still owe Mama a lot. My life, I owe it to her and to Papa and I hope to already start working on piling up the resources to give them the dream house I want for them, after that, if ever I don't get a chance to have my own family, I probably would be ready to die, for I have accomplished an ultimate goal.

Unwanted thoughts have been creeping into my nerves lately and obviously, I am not in any capacity to work on my deliverables for graduate school, nor for the preschool. I kept browsing and browsing and scrolling. I kept eating and eating and browsing more.

I need to stop.
So, when I wake up tomorrow, I will get up right away, turn on the heater for a while, turn it off then turn on the coffee-maker and boil eggs to take for school lunch box. I should be fine. I will be fine.

A 500-word essay due tomorrow and I haven't written anything.

I have a few ideas already. Next step is to work on the outline of ideas and then, ideas will start flowing.

Excellence and claim, words for 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023