Did you use your time wisely today?

366 QOTD 

Did you use your time wisely today? 

Hmmm... I think, I did well with it today. 

In the morning, I was able to complete the outline of the contents for the first series of podcast I want to do. I was also able to write the script for the intro vid, made a tracker on excel and then, I am just ready to work on the script for the first study guide. 

I was also able to start watching Itaewon Class, a very wonderful, with lotsa thought-provoking lines Kdrama. I am so grateful for having a teenage uncle who has all the time in the world to think of recommendations and makes me feel how to take a break :D 

I was able to spend a good amount of time and laughter with my family, and my father being the comedian of the house now. Excited for his farm projects. We are starting with 100 banana seedlings that will enable to provide a planting job for somebody and an earning to feed a family. 

I was able to spend a good conversation over lunch with Tita Gladys, making me feel good about being single and just enjoying my time. 

I was able to do quick shopping at Seria, it is like Daiso. 

I even had the time to write to my Future Me! 

I was able to print the picture cards for the lesson tomorrow :D But, I havent prepared a well-thought-of lesson plan. That's why I said, I think.... not that I am really sure that I did. I tried to make the most out of it though.

I also wasnt able to go back to my Python program that is in progress, it is still in error and I haven't opened the coding page at all. 

Tomorrow, I need to get up early so I can cook rice and my food. I also need to check my schedule with Lumbermill. I need to check my bank account for the fundings. I also need to re-align my spending and financial goals knowing that I have to raise an amount of more or less 10,000USD if I want to move to America. 

Comments

  1. i miss u teacher kat... hinanap ko ung page mo ulit after how many years na nawala ako sa blogging world na ito.. I am thankful to still find u writing.. ansaya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023