Where do you wish you were?

366 QOTD 

Where do you wish you were? 

I wish I was just back in college. I wish I can go back, so I can study harder, and probably have the time to really plan my future. I was just so full of dreams but I never really have any concrete plan on how to move forward back then. Not that I regret what and who I am right now, but if I can turn back time and have the chance to really make amends on my own, I will probably start there. 

**********
Today was quite a calm Tuesday. Or maybe not. 

I just hope that she would stop picking on me and that he would be more organized on how to go about conversation, build on that credibility that he obviously lack, well, at least in front of me. 

All of us are in the learning stage, but if there is anything I won't let others make me feel --- I will never allow anybody make me feel stupid about things I had invested time, effort and energy to understand. 

*******
Family conversations had always been revitalizing and warm. I wish I can be in Manila to squeeze my sisters so tight of hug, to make up for all my maldita moments when we were young. I wish I can be at home over dinner as I scold Papa for being so hard-headed. I wish I can be at home so I can feel Mama's warm hug. I wish I can be in Bicutan to check on my tiny pamangkins and how the oldies are coping with the new challenge. I wish I can be in Australia to eat Ate Leah's pastries and raid Kuya Dennis' kitchen. I wish I am somewhere in Tokyo so I can easily bug Kuya Justin or Kuya Glen. I wish I can be in America to tap Kuya Josh for being such a wonderful teenager. I wish I can be in Bicol to check on Lola and my annoying younger cousins. LOL. 
*******

I wish I were in a place that I don't feel alone right now as I end this journal entry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023