Early October Blunders

Final quarter for 2020! And I suddenly started crying as I realized it. 

I've been fighting back the tears as much as I can whenever I feel like just crying... feeling frustrated about everything that is going on ... in my life, the world and the people I care about. 

I started a podcast channel with my friends as my first guests. I am so grateful that most of them had already said Yes to the invitation and we just have to get started with the outline, orient them with the flow and the editing is the most tedious and boring one. No wonder this job pays so much and not a lot of people would like to have it as a job. 

I started watching How I Met Your Mother. I finished Season 1 after a week! LOL. Season 2 is by far better. The Sunday Pancakes just reminds me of myself. I just love making pancakes on the weekends and wouldnt it be nice to have a partner to share it with too. 

I want a guy like Ted Mosby, but I dont think a guy like Ted Mosby would like me. And my guy friends are mostly like Barney. They probably had been following through this series years ago when it was a hit coz most of their lines and comments about dating and relationships actually resembles that of Barney's. As much as I have an affinity with bad guy like Barney, I am so thankful that I have BArney-like friends and they never had any plans on hitting on me and they are now both married. LOL. Being picky helped a lot. Haha! 

I wish I can tell me you. I wish I can blabber more. But I gotta end this here and I need to take a nap ASAP coz I have to work later. 

October, please ever be kind to my soul. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023