Wouldn't it be nice......

 My daily bedtime is at usually at half past midnight and wake up alarm is at half past seven in the morning. That was the usual. If not from a call from a friend from the other side of the world for early morning sessions of school modules for our NGO school in PH, my alarm of humming and chirping birds would slowly wake me up. That was the usual case today. I don't really hit the snooze, I just click on the stop alarm option and would wait for a few minutes then wake up. But today, for some reasons, I overslept and noticed that it was already 9AM! 

By 9AM, I should have been done with my laundry, getting ready for the gym and probably have touched on a few stuff for the training modules. 

But at 9AM, I was just getting up, straight to brewing coffee and for a change, I sauteed the leftover veggies I got. I also spared some for my dinner bento. I keep reminding myself to be more aware in spending money, avoiding bento lunches whenever I can just go and have kitchen-dasher moments. 

At 10AM, I am on a phone call with my friend about editing modules and talking about how to improve on the school's strategies and relationships. 

I really should be working more focused on the development of my training modules and today, I got started! Hurray for that! I need to complete a 12-hour training module and though I am still confused if I am doing it right, I would rather doubt on it later. 

While on train for work, I took a bit of time editing some more modules and I didn't even notice that I am at my train stop until I looked outside and noticed the familiar spots. I started packing and got off the train. 

Then work was always fun and since the Thursday batches are actually a bunch of sweet and happy students, the 3-hour work time flew by so fast. While waiting for my train, I even had the chance to formulate on my first training module. 

On the train, I planned to read more and type for the training modules, but it was shaky and noisy and I just couldn't concentrate, so might as well just write about my day today. 

The slow down moments are somewhat moments of torture for no particular reasons, I would suddenly feel sad, thinking of someone, then, I would just cast away the thought believing that that someone isn't even thinking of me. Deep sigh. I honestly am not sure if I would ever be ending up with someone to grow old with or if this is really the kind of life that I will be living the rest of my life. 

Not that it is a meaningless life, but it is just a lonely life. Wouldn't it be nice to be with someone I can share my fantasies, desires and passions without boundaries?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023