Ring on my Finger

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1FTW6F9tQJfSvnsnstzO2IQKXRV-oXtvU

I painted my nails black and felt like wearing a ring I bought at a thrift shop. While checking attendance, a kid asked in  Japanese.. " Are you married?" , I chuckingly answered, "No but why do you ask?" ... " Coz you got a ring on your finger."  she said. "oh no. I bought it." I said. " Your watch too? Your earrings too?" And I just said "Yes." to all the questions. 

I wish I can say more. 
I miss innocent conversations. 
I miss being around kids. 

I wish I can also tell her that, as much as I don't know if I will ever get married in this lifetime, deep inside of me, I am wishing for it. A marriage like that of my parents and if he doesnt come any sooner, fine by me. I just gotta by myself my own ring. 

It will definitely be an expensive one next time :) 
Something to consider for keeps. Because that's what I have been honing myself into... 

Someone for keeps. 🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023