31 Dec 2020 Randomthoughts

I don't want to let the last day of 2020 pass by without writing anything. It is a tradition and will always be good to go down the memory lane for the past 365 days to see what had happened. Let's make a list of all the good and the bads that had been or maybe a resolutions list? 

Random thoughts, here we go...

2020...

1. ... It surprised me and it crushed me at the same time. Well, it happens every year, but I think this year things had been more visible in terms of knowing that there are other people suffering the same issues. 

2. ... The gym and working-out had been a great escape and means to keep my physical health and mental health in check. 

3. ... I stalled with the academic writing but that is okay. I just realized that one of my friends took 3 years to complete his thesis. 

4. ... The only race I have to keep up is the goal I had set for myself and my only enemy is my laziness at times. 

5. ... Getting that foreign driver's license was a major achievement for me for the year. I swear. 

6. ... Having the chance for do a presentation in an international setting was something I am grateful for and definitely I could say, one for the books! 

7. ... Investing is a continuous process. It doesn't really end, it just grows and it is a choice to let it wander  or grow further. 

8. ... I am looking forward to finishing off a lot of tasks in 2021 and getting back into academic writing.

9. ... One of these days, I will write how I want my wedding to be like because.... why not. Claiming was my word in 2020, Defining in details will be for 2021.

10. .. Grateful will always be the word how I had been in 2020.

11. .. Blessed, saved by Grace, will always be my adjective for myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023