Sunday Meowsings...

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dFij13_LGwUIfH4jFKIje3-96uasCy5P
Violating my own bedtime rules as I work on this blog post. I just feel like that I have to have this written down as soon as I can because it's a good reminder of how to look at things and events. 

First, it was a Sunday and I had to go to work. It was 5-straight classes day that I had to go cover on and get done. On top of that, I had to hail a cab go get me to the next town where I could get a train that would then take me to the city where I live. My classes ended at 20:30, the train was at 21:50. I arrived home around 23:00. The distance was more or less 30kms from my home to the school.  If I drove home, I would have been home before 22:00. 

As I got off the cab to the station, I realized that I still have around 15 mins to kill and instead of sitting down next to the noisy boys at the waiting lounge, I opted to walk my way to the platform though it was cold and just everything uncomfortable. As I walk my way down the stairs, I saw this fluffy cat of gray and white stripes come towards me. I called it, and it immediately snuggled onto me forwarmth. I apologized that I got no food to share but told the little thing that I can keep her warm if she stays next to me. She climbed onto me, snuggled onto my jacket and didn't leave me until my train came. 

She was the best thing that happened to me today. I want to say more but I'm already sleepy but meeting that little fluffy cat made me feel better it erased all the negative feeling that I had for working on a Sunday today and I'm just so thankful for it made me forget it I was hungry I was cold and that I feel so bad about myself thank you little fluffy cat thank you universe good night

Comments

  1. aww. <3 <3 <3

    Tayong dalawa na lang ba natira sa pagbablog? Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the little things that count sometimes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023