25 May 2023

It's payday! Now you know when I get paid in this job. HAHA

But if you expect that there would be some kind of sharing of how much I earned, there are a lot of information on that that appears online, so just google it for yourself. 

Anyway, as we take baby steps (pun intended) in the next big changes that will happen in our lives, I am still quite scared and excited at the same time about how it will all be unfolding. 

I know I have found myself a very kind and loyal partner. Someone I had prayed for, for so long. 

I just wish I can experience all the romantic steps that every girl could wish for: a proposal and a wedding with all the family members gathered in celebration. 

For now, I am thankful for every day of peace and quiet and provision. 

Thank You, Lord. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023