29 June 2023

Life has been crazy, busy, messy and bittersweet recently. 

Making life-changing decisions and setting up couple goals together with that of personal ones has been exhilarating and scary at the same time. But the past few months since I came back from the Philippines has been a good test of the times for the both of us and I couldn't imagine threading these challenges with someone else. 

You know that determination of wanting to just be a good and improved person, that's all I ever want to be, for him coz he has been such an amazing partner and for myself, just so when it's him that needs my support and protection, I could be ready for him. 

I'll start with the goals of losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle. It has been fluctuating and the past two years of working out has been a life-improving experience for me and I want to stick to it, so I'll stick to it. How? 

So here are 3 habits I would like to re-live with: 

1. Wake up. Get up. Exercise. 

2. Read and read. 

3. More water, please. 

Six months of 2023 had past and what's my story? It has been a story of love, reunions and self-redemption. Cheers to the next 6 months of hope and mini success stories that will pile up to a life time of a good experiences. 

Thank you, Lord for your grace and protection. 

As a reminder from Papa: 

Ecclesiastes 3:1-5

King James Version

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023