7 June 2023

In the modern times when people aren't really reading anything much that isn't easy-read, I still want to keep writing. Coz I know no one will be reading it. 

Life lately has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. Not that I am not used to it, but since life lately has started being build with a partner, it has been different, in a good way. 

Though we never really had gone through the usual stages of courtship and would most likely be skipping that of proposals and saying yes to the proposal, and just signing contract papers that is assumed to keep us stuck with each other for a lifetime, life has been good. God has been good. To me. To us. Well, specially to me. 

I miss writing so much as it has been my way of writing my manifestations to the universe, my unspoken desires and my wild dreams. All of which, in one form or another have been happening in my life. 

I should keep writing so I have something to remind me of my hopes and dreams, whenever I feel lost and seem to have nothing else to aspire for. 

I should keep writing so that I can keep painting my days, reflecting on my past actions, slowly building the our future.

I used to write about #DearFutureBoyfriend and he exists. 

As we work on building a life together, it is just but timely to start writing about #OurFutureFamily. But honestly, it doesn't feel as romantic like writing and creating a picture of a Prince Charming. There is excitement, yes. There is fear, so much of it, if we would be able to fulfill our partnership duties and fill gaps for each other when needed. If our genes our capable of creating a little versions of us, if we will become good parents and providers. Just so many doubts and fears. 

But this time, it fills my heart with joy and gratefulness that I wouldn't be threading this season of life alone, but with a partner I just used to write about. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023