2 Oct 2023

 There are just so many things I want to do...

Update my expense tracker.

Fold clothes and stack away most summer clothes.

Change wardrobe for the cold days ahead.

Clean up the house.

Grocery shopping.

Blog. 

Do more video stories. 

Read more. 

Prepare questions for end of October training. 

I am very much overwhelmed with things going on right now, but I can feel that I am handling things a bit better than I used to and I am glad about that. Maybe I could go for a good run tonight. Or maybe not. I have a lot clothes to fold and sort. Ugh. 


Comments

  1. clean the house and fold the clothes--- jusko! that's nonstop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kumusta ka na...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023