What project are you working on?

366 QOTD 

What project are you working on?

Myself-- a work in progress. 

This afternoon I had a very nice conversation with one of the few people I can really open up with. We sat by a bench looking at the river and the setting of the sun. It was a very relaxing view while venting out my negativities. I know that she wanted to have a more relaxed time and I am thankful that she took time to listen to me. 

Quitting on one and more bigger decisions thereafter. Hopefully, it all goes well. 

All I wanted is to have my productive self back. 
The Kat that gets to finish and accomplish and learn many things while doing things at the background. 
The Kat that doesn't really have to equate her worth with the money that she gets.
The Kat that acknowledges stress yet knows that it is gonna be all worth the effort. 
The Kat that just keeps waking up every day loving, grateful and hopeful. 
The Kat that has always been willing to open up to the world and not hide her faults and fears. 
The Kat that is always trying to see the good in people.
The Kat that ..... just wants to grow to be able to give more... 

For now, keeping the rhythm, the learning, the writing, the workouts, the showing up and holding on to the things that keeps me grateful, faithful and going. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023